We’re a world leading producer of air purifiers for home and professional use. Our purpose - clean air for the next generation - guides our everyday work of driving sustainable innovations that improve the lives of people in over 60 countries around the world. The Blueair innovation hub is located in Stockholm, the capital with the cleanest air in the world. We are a proud member of the Unilever family of brands. To read more: Home | Air purifiers | Blueair
We are looking for Security & Compliance Officer who will be part of establishing and maintaining the IT Security Program at Blueair. You will be responsible for ensuring that Blueair reaches the required legal data privacy and IT security compliance levels set out by Unilever and local regulations.
Your future role
In a fast-changing environment we expect you to be creative and solution oriented. You will be involved in a large set of Digital Transformation project spanning over four main areas: IT Security Compliance, Data Privacy Compliance, Service Manager for Gigya and PCI DSS Compliance.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan and execute the Unilever Cyber Security Framework within Blueair
- Work closely with the Unilever IT Security Team to report compliance with defined frameworks and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with the changing laws and applicable regulations
- Translate that knowledge to identification of risks and actionable plans to protect the business
- Actively participate in the planning of the future IT roadmap (based on standard IoT frameworks)
- Review and manage security policies, controls and cyber incident response planning
- Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities
- Responsible for evaluating systems for vulnerabilities and recommend security measures to mitigate the risks
- Point of contact for IT Audits performed by local and corporate audit teams
- Keep all the IT security policies, data privacy policies, terms and conditions up-to-date for all our consumer facing applications
- Define and develop the Security Framework for Global Water & Air Wellness Business
Who you are
We believe you have minimum 7 years of experience in IT Security and Privacy. You have a solid knowledge of global Cyberlaws in the key markets such as Europe, US and China and an eagerness to dig into technical questions and examine them from all sides. You have an expertise in Cyber Security aspects related to IoT and you are up to date with the latest trends in Cyber Security Threats. Furthermore, you possess strong analytical skills and have a data-driven mindset. As we are a global company you must know English both spoken and written.
Experience and knowledge in the following areas are necessary: CISSP/CISM, ISO27001, NIST/CIS, PCI DSS, CIPT, CIPMs, CIPP/E, CIPP/A, CIPP/US
- Extensive experience in IT Security and Privacy
- Strong technical IT background (+ capabilities/skills: solution architect, project lead)
- Solid knowledge of global Cyberlaws in the key Blueair Markets such as Europe, US, China, Japan, South Korea, India and more
- Up to date with the latest trends in Cyber Security Threats
- Enthusiasm and a high degree of adaptability
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- A current understanding of common web vulnerabilities
- An excellent communicator and team player
- Used to work cross-functionally and cross-culturally
Blueair offers you an exciting role in a fast-growing purpose-driven international company. In addition to great benefits, such as, wellness hours and Benify, you will have the opportunity to team up with passionate and highly skilled colleagues from all over the world. The office, where you will spend some of your days when you are not working remotely, is located in Stockholm city and offers a nice environment with great rooftop views. At Blueair your day will consist of doing great work and having fun while doing so. You will be part of a company that has values that engages every employee and work together to drive the purpose of clean air for the next generation - people and planet.
Blueair is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
Please share your profile with us in English. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Malin Johansson, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0766-66 64 72.
Welcome with your application today!
We have already chosen our souring channels for this recruitment process and kindly ask to not be contacted by advertising agents, recruitment agencies or staffing companies.