We’re a world leading producer of air purifiers for home and professional use. Our purpose - clean air for the next generation - guides our everyday work of driving sustainable innovations that improve the lives of people in over 60 countries around the world. The Blueair innovation hub is located in Stockholm, the capital with the cleanest air in the world. We are a proud member of the Unilever family of brands. For more information: Home | Air purifiers | Blueair
We are looking for a passionate and purpose-driven Global Brand Marketing Manager to lead our Blueair Brand Marketing team.
Your future role
As a a strategic digital-first marketing expert, you will lead the global Blueair Brand Marketing team with focus on building Blueair as a sustainable, innovative category leader committed to securing clean air for the next generation.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive purpose- and data-driven brand and product communication and support strong localization across key markets with focus on China and the US.
- Work closely together with local markets, global product marketing and e-commerce to ensure a seamless consumer experience across all touchpoints.
- Ensure global brand communication consistency by continuously training global organization on brand values and guidelines and providing a global strategy, concepts, and execution for localization to key markets.
- Work closely with our local marketing teams in China, US, APAC and EMEA to support the deployment of both centrally and locally developed campaigns, as well as brand health and activity monitoring.
- Work closely with Sustainability/CSR and Corporate Communications to ensure value driven brand communications and strong link of brand say and brand do.
Who you are?
To be successful in this role you are as comfortable setting a digital-first brand strategy as rolling up your sleeves in day-to-day execution.
You are an excellent communicator used to stakeholder management across functions and regions. The ability to collaborate with a service-mentality will be key to succeed in this role.
Furthermore, you have:
- Solid understanding of branding & performance marketing in an eCom landscape
- Consumer insights and consumer journey understanding
- High-level of structure and flexibility, analytic and proactive
- A curious and a positive mindset
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite (written and spoken)
- Previous experience of working with China and USA is a merit
- Leadership experience and people management skills, experience of management team is an advantage.
Blueair offers you the opportunity to work for a truly purpose-driven global brand recognized for its commitment to fight air pollution, today one of the biggest threats to human health.
We have a genuine interest and passion for what we do, and while being a global leader in air purification and part of the Unilever family of brands, we are also a small, entrepreneurial, purpose-based brand where everyone is expected to contribute.
Our values Care, Excellence and Entrepreneurship serve as a basis for everything we do – from product innovation to marketing and customer service. You must share these values and make them part of the way you work and what you deliver.
Blueair is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
Please share your CV and a letter setting out why you want to work with us.
If you have any questions, please contact Malin Johansson, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 766-66 64 72 or hiring manager Sara Alsén, at email@example.com or +46761107057
We look forward to receiving your application!
We have already chosen our souring channels for this recruitment process and kindly ask to not be contacted by advertising agents, recruitment agencies or staffing companies.