We’re a world leading producer of air purifiers for home and professional use. Our purpose - clean air for the next generation - guides our everyday work of driving sustainable innovations that improve the lives of people in over 60 countries around the world. The Blueair innovation hub is located in Stockholm, the capital with the cleanest air in the world. We are a proud member of the Unilever family of brands. To read more: Home | Air purifiers | Blueair
Come join our EMEA team as our new Logistics Manager. We are looking for a well-organized, experienced, and driven team player to head a team of four skillful and devoted individuals.
As Logistic Manager EMEA you are overall responsible for Logistics, Operations and Customer support. Our three warehouses are located in Germany, Sweden and Dubai. You report to Director EMEA.
Your future role
As a part of Blueair's EMEA Sales organization you will lead and drive the logistic agenda with primary focus on cost reduction, quality improvement, improvement of processes and communication.
In this role you will be the overall leader of Customer support and Operations, making sure that processes are followed and documented.
In a fast-growing environment we expect you to be creative and solution oriented.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Drive all projects and quality work for EMEA logistic function, both big and small
• Know the day-to-day process for EU-logistics to be able to improve the daily work for the team
• Negotiate and own contract related to EU logistic (Warehouse, forwarders etc.)
• Drive and own all IT-related projects for EMEA for NetSuiet
• Drive and lead the work around S&OP process and documentation
• Make sure that all operations processes are done correctly together with finance, inventory reconciliation etc
• Develop the functions by recommending improvements in processes, work routines and come with new creative ideas
Who you are
To thrive in this role, we believe you have solid experience of working with logistics and supply chain in a global environment. You should be creative, solution oriented, ambitious and having the ability of “getting things done”.
You have strong numeric and planning skills plus ability to develop, implement and manage suppliers and projects. We believe that you have negotiation experience as well as great communication skills and good commercial awareness. Furthermore, have a strong passion for business with an entrepreneurial mindset. You are engaged, humble and a true team-player.
• University Degree or similar
• 7 years logistics and supply chain experience
• Good basic financial and business understanding
• Experience of Inventory management
• Fluent in business English and good knowledge in Swedish, both spoken and written
Blueair offers you an exciting role in a fast-growing purpose-driven international company. In addition to great benefits, such as, wellness hours and Benify, you will have the opportunity to team up with passionate and highly skilled colleagues from all over the world. The office, where you will spend some of your days when you are not working remotely, is located in Stockholm city and offers a nice environment with great rooftop views. At Blueair your day will consist of doing great work and having fun while doing so. You will be part of a company that has values that engages every employee and work together to drive the purpose of clean air for the next generation - people and planet.
Blueair is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
Please share your profile with us in English. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Malin Johansson, Recruiter, at email@example.com or 0766-66 64 72.
Welcome with your application today!
We have already chosen our souring channels for this recruitment process and kindly ask to not be contacted by advertising agents, recruitment agencies or staffing companie