Blueair is a world leading producer of air purifiers for home and professional use, with a clear purpose to improve the health and well-being of people everywhere. Blueair deliver innovative, best-in-class, connected products and service to over 60 countries around the world. We are a proud member of the Unilever family of brands. Blueair is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
We are now looking for a passionate, creative, digital-savvy Global Social Media Specialist to help us build Blueair’s global brand equity through social media, PR, and influencer marketing.
Your future role
As a part of Blueair´s Global Marketing team you will have an end-to-end responsibility for our global social media channels and our PR/Influencer programs. This is an operational role which requires previous hands-on experience from similar type of work preferably at a PR agency. All communication, including content creation such as translating complex messaging into engaging social concepts, is in English so proficient written and spoken English is a requirement.
- Lead and implement the global social media marketing strategy (social media, PR, and influencer) based on insights and analytics that are aligned with global brand and business objectives
- Optimize the digital ecosystem to create impact and reach across owned, earned, and paid channels using an audience centric approach
- Create social media content based on briefs, insights, and analytics; Monitor KPIs and creates performance reports
- Manage and develop Blueair’s global social accounts and strengthen the brand equity across social channels
- Develop innovative ideas for brand contents and optimize campaign launches and channel activities on social media
- Thought leadership in managing existing/new social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, and other popular social media channels locally)
- Collaborate, coach, and advise local and regional teams on how to maximize impact through social media influence marketing
- Together with Customer Support provide customer service via social media channels where and when necessary
- Manage and maintain an approved content library of assets
Who You Are
We believe you are passionate about digital communication and in touch with trends and best practices in social media, PR, and influencer marketing. As this role requires interactions with various stakeholders, locally and globally, you need to have the ability to communicate clearly new ideas and have a proactive mindset. Service mentality will be key to succeed in this role.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience from a PR agency or in-house communications team with digital and social media as substantial area of expertise
- Significant social media marketing experience, including hands-on development of creative materials and copy
- Experience with social media analytics and optimization techniques, end-to-end execution of social media campaigns
- Experience working with social listening tools and scheduling tools (e.g., SproutSocial, Meltwater, etc.)
- Strong sense of design and aesthetics
- An aptitude for great storytelling with creative writing skills
- Experience working with global organizations
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- You are well organized and structured
- You are a creative and proactive in looking for improvements
- You are an excellent team worker
Blueair offers you an exciting role in an international environment. You will be part of a company that has values that engages every employee. You will work with sharp and motivated colleagues in a nice company environment and work together with Blueair to drive the purpose of clean air for the next generation – people and planet.
Blueair is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
Please share your profile with us in English. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Linnéa Forsén, Recruiter, at email@example.com or 072-644 10 90.